My guess is you came here wondering where you could meet Tina, or even better, how to improve your homeowner DIY skills, and that means you’re in the right place. At Home Tips for Women, we’re focused on providing the inspiration, information and resources you need to take charge of your home.
Find Tina Online
Tina’s pretty busy finding and sharing all the great information and resources you need to become smart, savvy homeowners. The best way to keep track of her whereabouts is to sign up for her Savvy Homeowner newsletter, and you’ll get her Savvy Homeowner Report too. You can also follow Tina on social media (her favorite platforms are Facebook and Google+) and here’s where you’ll find her:
- Comment on the Home Library (our blog) – as Tina personally reviews and responds to comments.
- Facebook profile – send Tina a friend request.
- Facebook fan page – please like our Home Tips for Women page.
- Google+ profile (business page coming soon) – circle Tina and join the Interior Design Community.
- YouTube (we’re working towards a weekly video but still sorting out logistics)
- Pinterest, where our boards match the categories on our blog plus fun things like castles, gingerbread houses, bicycles and teddy bears … as they’re fun, and that’s what life is about.
- LinkedIn profile – hmm, Tina’s trying to figure out how to use this platform.
- Twitter – a bit like LinkedIn, Tina isn’t sure how to really connect here with limited time.
- Instagram – is where Tina needs help as she likes to take her photos with her Nikon, because of the quality and that’s what she’s done since she started blogging in 2006.
To the best of our ability, we’ll keep Tina’s events listed here but remember, the best way to learn where she’s going is to get the Savvy Homeowner newsletter with the latest news.
- May 7th, exhibiting Create Your Signature Style (click to RSVP), Ethan Allen, 419 Andover St, N. Andover MA
- May 8th, presenting at the Newburyport Virtual Innovation Group, Middle Street Foods, Newburyport MA
- May 29-31, at Money 2.0 in Atlanta with my coach Monica Shah & mastermind group
- June 4, guest on The Busy Mom Show, speaking on Keeping Kids Busy & Organized, The Summer Challenge
- June 14, Habitat Women Build in Manchester NH
- June 21, the DIY Conference in Baltimore, MS and I can’t wait to learn how this event is run, as it’s not like anything else I’ve ever attended (maybe Journal of Light Construction, JLC Live?)
- September 13, 2014 (photo from last year), Celebrate Pink 5K Race in Portsmouth, NH
And If You Want a Class on Homeowner Skills?
We’ve got you covered because we’re collecting information about homeowner skill building classes being taught across the US. So if you know about one that’s missing, please email Tina and introduce her to great teachers you know.
- Everywhere and every year, participate in Habitat Women Build by contacting your local Habitat for Humanity for details.
- Baltimore, MD – ToolBox TomGirl, with Jo Ellen Soesbee teaching basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and a lot more.
- Denver, CO – Workshop for Women, where Judy Browne offers classes in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, home maintenance and so much more.
- Manchester, NH – Girls at Work, offers a woodworking class for women taught by builder and founder, Elaine Hamel.
Please introduce Tina to anyone teaching homeowner skills to women, and thanks!